Sunflex: 1800 Series
100% Acrylic Hi-Build Masonry Wall Coating
Flat: 1800 Series
Satin: 1820 Series
SunFlex 100% Acrylic Hi-Build Masonry Wall Coating is our premium product built to provide the ultimate defense against moisture intrusion and UV degradation on crack-prone masonry substrates. Its high build formula and proprietary blend of 100% acrylic resins offer unique benefits including unparalleled elongation and expansion properties, superior alkali and efflorescence resistance, and exceptional color retention.
• Exceptional elongation (>300%) and crack-bridging properties
• Tremendous resistance to wind-driven rain
• Breathable film allows moisture vapor to easily escape from the wall cavity
• Excellent alkali and efflorescence resistance
• Outstanding long-term color retention and dirt-pickup resistance
May Be Applied to the Following, when properly primed and prepared:
• Masonry stucco and decorative cementitious finish
• Concrete block, poured and precast concrete, and tilt-up concrete panels
• Synthetic EIFS and synthetic masonry stucco
• Cementitious siding and fiber cement lap siding
• Wood and metal substrates
• A variety of other suitable substrates
We make paint for the Sunshine State
ABOUT FLORIDA PAINTS.
Founded by brothers Don Strube, Jr., and Rick Strube, Florida Paints is ready to help you paint a brighter day with paint made specifically for Florida...in Florida.
CONTACT OUR CORPORATE OFFICE.
© 2016 Florida Paints. All rights reserved