Sundeavor: 5170 Series
Hi-Performance Industrial Polyamide Epoxy
Gloss: 5170 Series
Sundeavor Hi-Performance Industrial Polyamide Epoxy is a high performance industrial two component polyamide-epoxy coating formulated for use on properly prepared new or previously painted substrates in a variety of environments. It provides a cross-linked epoxy gloss finish that exhibits excellent hardness and durability, chemical and moisture resistance, and is resistant to alkali attack and corrosion. It has excellent product versatility in a variety of interior and exterior applications. It is ideal for use in petroleum refineries, food and beverage processing plants, metal finishing and fabrication shops, warehouses, power plants, pulp and paper mills, or where ever a high performance epoxy coating is required.
• Polyamide epoxy formula
• Excellent coverage and durability
• Rust inhibitive & corrosion Resistant
• Moisture & alkali resistant
• High solids high performance formula
• USDA approved
May Be Applied to the Following, when properly primed and prepared:
• Ferrous metals, galvanized metals and aluminum
• All forms of masonry and concrete, concrete
• Floors and ceramic tile, gypsum drywall
• Fiberglass and a variety of other substrates.
• Cleans up with Xylene
• Flammable >80°F.
PAINT A BRIGHTER DAY
© 2016 Florida Paints. All rights reserved