Sundeavor: 5140 Series
Hi-Performance Aliphatic Urethane Enamel
Gloss: 5140 Series
Sundeavor is an industrial two-component acrylic aliphatic urethane clear coating specially formulated to provide outstanding durability and unsurpassed chemical resistance in a variety of interior and exterior commercial and industrial environments. It provides excellent resistance to abrasion, industrial cleaners, and impact abuse. It guards against alkali attack, acids and salt spray while yielding excellent hardness and durability in a high gloss, fade resistant finish. Its performance qualities far exceed those of conventional type coatings such as alkyd enamels or industrial air dry enamels.
• Acrylic/Aliphatic polyurethane formula
• Excellent coverage and durability
• Rust inhibitive and chemical resistant
• Moisture and alkali resistant
• High solids for extra toughness
• Impact resistant
May Be Applied to the Following, when properly primed and prepared:
• Ferrous metals, galvanized metals and aluminum
• All forms of masonry and concrete, concrete
• Floors and ceramic tile, gypsum drywall
• Fiberglass and a variety of other substrates.
• Cleans up with Xylene
• Flammable >93°F.
PAINT A BRIGHTER DAY
ABOUT FLORIDA PAINTS.
Founded by brothers Don Strube, Jr., and Rick Strube, Florida Paints is ready to help you paint a brighter day with paint made specifically for Florida...in Florida.
CONTACT OUR CORPORATE OFFICE.
© 2016 Florida Paints. All rights reserved